Number of employees: 183.
Responsible person contact: Nadžad Rožajac.
International quality standards: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007.
Short company profile:
GP ŽGP d.d. Sarajevo, as the oldest construction company in Bosnia and Herzegovina, has been successfully operating on the market for over 70 years. Since its inception in 1947, to this day, we have remained recognized as the contractor of the most complex and demanding structures of high-rise, low-rise and hydro-construction.
– CONSTRUCTION OF FACILITIES (Buildings, Civil engineering, Hydro construction facilities, Protective structures, Pre-stressed objects)
– PROJECTING (Development of projects of special structures – scaffolding and formwork, Development projects protective structures fundamental caves)
– ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING (Operational management of construction projects, All kinds of construction consultancy)
– LOCKSMITHS AND MECHANICAL WORKS (Locksmith-reinforcing plant for construction works, Vehicle service)
We are proud of the young and ambitious team of top builders. The market recognizes us as a partner for the construction of the most demanding and complex facilities
What sets the company apart from the others, is the best illustrated by the following information:
– More than 1.000.000 m2 of residential and commercial space;
– 130 km of road, rail and hydro tunnels;
– 70 km of road and rail bridges;
– 718 km of railway lines;
– 450,000 m2 of industrial and sports facilities;
– over 8,000,000 m3 of embedded concrete.
Markets of the interest for the company: Regional market.
Type of the partner the company is interested in:
–Joint investment partners.