Company name: Elcom d.o.o. Tuzla
Company ID: 4209092690009
Business sector /subsector: Electrical engineering (production of equipment and systems for automatic control, regulation and visualization in industrial processes).
M.M. Dizdara – Stupine B2
+387 35 305 700
+387 35 305 710
Number of employees: 34
Responsible person contact: Džemo Mustafić
International quality standards:
ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system;
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system;
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management system;
ISO 27001:2017 Information security management.
Short company profile:
General description of scope of the company ELCOM includes Project design, delivery, installation and commissioning of complex projects in field of electronic, mechanical and civil scope in power plants (TPP, HPP), industry (steel, chemical, food, pharmaceutical…), mining and energy transmission and distribution line.
ELCOM in the last 28 years, has successfully completed over 1600 projects.
Through finished projects ELCOM has grown to reliable and recognised EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) Contractor and Project leader in following scope:
1. Refurbishments / Retrofits – of TPP, HPP, all industry plants and of electronic and mechanical equipment,
2. Refurbishments / Retrofits – of electronic and mechanical equipment in mining sector such as: Stacker Reclaimers, Wagon Tipplers, Bucket Wheel Excavators, Cranes, Stack Flares..etc.,
3. Distributed Control System (DCS) in Energy, Industry and Mining sector (TPP, HPP and Industry),
4. Project design and execution of works for Power Transmission and Distribution System – Substations voltage level from 10kV to 400kV,
5. SCADA and Telemetry – System for visualization and data acquisition, remote monitoring, data logging..etc (Measurements and Drives),
6. Traffic and tunnel management systems.
ELCOM is the Siemens Solution Partner for Factory Automation.
In addition, ELCOM is an approved and qualified partner subcontractor of GENERAL ELECTRIC USA, and has Authorization to represent the worldwide manufacturer DURAG Sales & Service GmbH & Co. KG for Combustion Technology for the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina (high explosive atmospheres).
ELCOM is authorised by relevant authorities of state Bosnia and Herzegovina for:
• project design,
• validation of project documentation,
• periodic inspections, measurements and tests on power plants, electrical devices and electrical installations at power facilities and buildings,
• execution of works and
• other licenses, authorizations and certificates that we did not provide on this occasion.
Markets of the interest for the company: –
Type of the partner the company is interested in:
–Importer/ Distributor/ Wholesaler
–Joint investment partners
–Manufacturer of final products