Number of employees: 17
Responsible person contact: Nina Požderac
International quality standards:
Short company profile:
Steffex engineering d.o.o. Sarajevo, is a thirdgeneration founded in 1986, as a limited liability company, called Invest Market. It operated at that time and in modern economic trends in most areas of the economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as in regional and international commerce. Since its establishment, our company’s primary activity has not changed, and it operates through engineering tenders, projects and on goings in the fields of electrical equipment, process plants, ecology and export – import. In its structure, until the outbreak of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the company consisted of seven development sectors and 85 highly educated employees.
The war period and the consequences of the war significantly reduced the expansion of the company and we were forced to reduce employee numbers in the newly created postwar period. Nevertheless, we successfully continued our work under the new name Steffex engineering d.o.o., as the legal successor of Invest Market. Core activities have remained the same. In the past period we have successfully concluded numerous projects and investments, of which we will single out some: • Engineering work with Public Enterprise Electric Power Industry of BiH on the delivery and installation of technological equipment for the hydroelectric power plant BUK Bijela, • Delivery of equipment and raw materials for coal mines: Kakanj, Tuzla, Breza, Kreka, Banovići, • Overhaul of the boiler plant of the thermal power plant TPP Ugljevik, • Engineering work on installation, production of filter sys. for environmental protection for B.S.I. Jajce, • Delivery of equipment and raw materials of TPP Ugljevik, TPP Gacko and Electric Power Industry of Serbia, • Development, production, supervision and delivery of military goods for MOD Egypt. Paying attention to the smallest details with our professional and experienced staff, we guarantee product quality and delivery dates for all services we offer.
Products and services
1. Slag pots
2. Inserts for casting plates
3. Casting pans for steel products for all modern foundries up to 20t
4. Rollers and mill revetment
5. Individual castings and forging molds up to 50t in weight
6. Casting plates, slag bells, caps, and more, in metallurgical cast iron quality
7. Castings from steel, ductile iron and gray cast iron in all qualities up to 40 t
Technological processes and techniques:
1. Facility PC1, is mainly for production of heavy castings, equipped, with two electric arc furnaces of 15t each. Our smelting cartridge consists of special gray pig iron, steel scrap of known origin, and ferroalloys, where the technical analysis is performed using an automatic emission spectrometer, while the temperature control of liquid metal is via an immersion spectrometer with an audible signal and a recording tape.
2. The foundry is fully equipped with adequate machinery and instruments for the production of rollers, casting pans, metallurgical and machine castings, and all other castings at the request of the customer.
3. Molds for castings are made by hand or with a sandbox. Mold drying and mold heating is performed in drying furnaces with a capacity of 150 and 300 m3, while mold assembly and casting are performed in pits of appropriate dimensions
4. Manufacture and repair of casting models
6. Heat treatment
7. Engineering, design and implementation
8. Know howCastings from steel, ductile iron and gray cast iron in all qualities up to 40 t
Markets of the interest for the company: Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro
Company is interested in:
This website was created and maintained with the financial support of the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Its contents are the sole responsibility of the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina and do not necessarily reflect the views of the EU or the BMZ.