The Statistics and Informatics Department performs the following tasks:
- maintains and updates the register of companies throughout B&H;
- prepares and prints monthly, quarterly and annual publications on foreign trade of B&H;
- within the program of domestic databases, manages, systematizes and submits data on foreign trade by goods, countries and sectors for B&H, entities, cantons, regions and municipalities;
- creates and updates the Web pages of the B&H Foreign Trade Chamber;
- participates in the preparation of the analysis of the economic position of the BiH economy and current trends in the domestic and foreign market, using information from its own databases and statistics agencies;
- studies, programs the development and maintenance of the Chamber information and telecommunications system.
The volume of trade the most important foreign trade partners of BiH (%) in 2019.
- Other countries
Coverage of imports by exports
BH Export Directory
Foreign Trade Statistics
Business forum between companies from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro in the field of housing and HoReCa market, took place on 29th January 2020, in Podgorica. The Forum was hosted by the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro and was organized in cooperation with the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This was a great2020-02-26
The Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina is organizing participation of wine producers from Bosnia and Herzegovina at PROWEIN 2020, which will be held in Duesseldorf (Germany) from 15th till 17th March 2020. Companies – exhibitors from Bosnia and Herzegovina, will have the opportunity to promote their products and services in the hall 15,2020-02-26
In the period from 13-19 January, 2020, Bosnia and Herzegovina realized its 10th participation at the International Interiors Show Imm 2020 that took place in Cologne. This time, seven companies exhibited in the Bosnia and Herzegovina pavilion which was designed by Bosnian designer Salih Teskeredzic. The decade of continuous presence at the Imm Cologne is2020-02-19